Worship Admin /
For more information on our worship, CLICK HERE
Amber grew up in a little town in the foothills of the Cascade mountains. She is the oldest of 10, and her parents are Foursquare pastors. Amber was homeschooled, graduated at age 15, and started college when she was just 15 and a half. She has been involved in Worship ministry for over 30 years.
Amber's heart for leading worship:
"I want to share with everyone everything that God has given to me. The love, forgiveness, grace, and acceptance. I want to take them by the hand and lead them to the foot of the throne of the One who loves them more than I ever could. I want them to get lost in His love, to forget the lies that surround them, and to be saturated in the truth of who they are, a precious child of the King of Kings!"
Amber truly believes in M4's motto of 'Growing in Jesus Together', quoting:
"I was so guarded most of my life, didn’t feel like I could trust anyone with who I really was. I was convinced that if people knew the real me, they wouldn’t like me. A few years ago I went through the book, Changes that Heal, with a group of ladies. Through that group, God taught me how to trust not only Him, but those around me. And it was by that group, growing with my friends, crying with my friends, rejoicing with my friends, that God showed me the value of being a part of His family and growing closer to Him, together."
• Music: "I know, shocker" - Amber
TEAM COFFEE or TEAM TEA:
• BOTH: "With ice." - Amber
• Amber claims you can never go wrong with tacos!
FAVORITE THING ABOUT NATURE:
• It's beauty, in all seasons!
FAVORITE WORSHIP SONG:
• The Blessing
• Drag racing: "There is nothing like the smell of nitro in the morning" - Amber
FAVORITE MOVIE GENRE:
• Comedies / Documentaries
• Tie between Iron Man & Star Lord
Oddly Relatable Truth:
• "Well, I don’t know if it’s relatable, but it is odd: I have extra ribs. !" - Amber
• Amber claims to retain a majority of what she reads and has a head full of useful & useless knowledge.
Is she the 'Queen of Useless Knowledge'? Ask her a random question and find out!