For more information on High School Ministries, CLICK HERE
Zach grew up the youngest of 4 in Palmdale, CA. After graduating high school, he went straight to Life Pacific College (now Life Pacific University) and got his Bachelor’s in Biblical Studies. Zach and his amazing wife Paola, met at there freshmen year of college and just got married in January! Paola graduated with a degree in Human Development & Psychology. They both got licensed as Foursquare pastors just over a year ago and felt a strong call to pastor in Washington.
Zach & Paola have a passion to reach and disciple high school students. Just as Christ has redeemed their lives and stories, they seek to spread the good news of redemption and life in Christ. They firmly believe that the past that people live does not define them, but they are defined in Christ’s love and mercy alone.
Testimonial from Zach Watson:
"I grew up in a Christian household, but did not start following and truly believing in Jesus until my sophomore year of high school. At the time, I was battling depression and self-worth. Jesus met me in my broken places and guided me out of the darkness I was walking in. A year later I knew God was calling me to take a path towards serving in His Kingdom and becoming a pastor. I know the challenges and difficulties one can go through in high school. This is why I desire to let Christ shine in the light of those times to the students, just as He did with me.”
• Mixed Martial Arts
• Video Making / Creative Writing
TEAM COFFEE OR TEA?
• COFFEE "I like both, but coffee gives more of a punch!" - Zach
FAVORITE WORSHIP SONGS
• Here as In Heaven - Elevation Worship
• Heart of Worship - Matt Redman
• "Any martial art, I love wrestling and Muay Thai probably the most." - Zach
• "There are just so many… The Greatest Showman, The Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting…. SO many” - Zach
FAVORITE THING ABOUT NATURE?
Random Oddly Relatable Truth
• "Many people usually get my ethnicity wrong... What would you guess?" - Zach
CLICK BELOW For more information on High School Ministry