For more information on Office Staff
& Communication, CLICK HERE
Dawn was born in Moses Lake, WA, and the oldest of 5. She married her husband, Bob Dietz in 1997. In her single years, she is thankful to have worked for Fortune 50 companies like Microsoft & Motorola, until becoming a stay at home mom in 2000. Dawn holds a degree in Environmental Health and Safety, operating in Administration, Customer Service and Facilities Management as a focus.
Dawn loves watching people discover how God has worked and continues to work in their lives, and how He grows them. She does not just watch God move from the sidelines, but hopes and strives to witness her story to others.
A defining moment in her walk with Christ happened happen a couple of years ago, as God gave her a very clear picture of how she was completely forgiven, renewed and just how much He loves her.
"As a woman, the choices I made in my youth are common and regrettable. When Christ meets you in your deepest hurts and tells you that you are truly forgiven, you can’t help by share that LOVE with others.
I know I am not alone in my choices, in walking in guilt, shame, and condemnation. If I can share what I have learned through that healing journey, then I know I have done all that God has asked of me."
• Crafts: i.e. Quilting & Sewing
TEAM COFFEE or TEAM TEA:
• COFFEE: "DUH!" - Dawn
• Thai Food *Very spicy Thai Food*
FAVORITE THING ABOUT NATURE:
• "That I can drive in any direction and I am in it!" - Dawn
• If it isn't easy to guess, Dawn loves scenic drives.
FAVORITE BOOKS WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS:
• The First Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer
• Chasing Vines by Beth Moore
• "Driving my Mini Cooper and Football" - Dawn
• Brock Huard's -- Above & Beyond: The Intersection Between Faith & Sports